Monday, August 3, 2009

I love my Hubby

Having fever so weekend stay home.
I thought i recovered so i went to work on Friday.
Everything seem so good that i thought my fever go away.

WHO KNOWS???

In the middle of the night.. i having high fever again and Hubby take care of me the whole night. Went to take ice cubes and pour into a pail with water and keep changing the cloth for me every 15mins.

Every 30mins measure my temperature and hoping that it will go down but it went up instead. He will keep ask me if i am thirsty and pour drinks for me as my lips very dry. I have finish my medicine during Friday evening as the doctor only gave me 3days medicine.

So Hubby went to buy fever medicine and herbal tea for me.
Cook porridge for me to eat. Appreaciate him alot. Really. Love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment