Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sick

Last night having slight fever and sleep early.
Next day..
Went to work as usual..
Office Air-con is too cold already. Imagine i am wearing 2 Jacket + Top + Bra
My colleague are all very nice.. see i look pale keep asking me to go home.
I told them i am fine... but they chase me home.. hahaha...
Went to see doctor at hubby house downstair.
I am down with 38.2 fever, cough and flu...

Doctor say if my fever did not go down by Sunday
I will be suspect H1N1

" Pray "my fever go away soon.
I hope to go work tomorrow don't like to be sick.
Alot of things i want to learn from YenLeng.

I hope i could learn as much as possible from her before my probation ends.
Jiayou Ooo...


*** I miss outing with my girls.... I am so sorry cant be able to catch up with you girls ***
Please recover soon JOANNE.
Sat & Sun going back home.. and go Kaki Bukit cc... to see lion dance competition.


0 comments:

Post a Comment