Sunday, July 26, 2009

How i spent my saturday


How i spent my Saturday.
I suppose to attend my graduation, i prepared and take train down to city hall.
Called my classmate asking where the actual location.
The best thing is... Non of them are going.. OMG...
I change my mind of attending..
i know is kind of wasted as i never get to experience getting my cert on stage.
But because if i attend i will be alone with other subject students for 4 hours.

Got to wait for another 2-3weeks to get the cert from the school.
I carry on the journey.. travel down to Novena to find Hubby for Lunch.



Finish lunch with Hubby @ 2pm.. hiks..
I meeting JiaMin @ 4:30pm... i am so bored.. dont know go where and lazy to go home.
So i went AMK Hub to find my GuGu. She is working @ J3.
I always get lot of discount.. hahaha..
I brought a few friends there to buy and get member price.

While waiting for them i went to play L4D alone.. for 2 hours...
Cause JiaMin still not done with her hair... sob...

While waiting for JiaMin.. i stand outside AMK Hub
and being attracted to the music sing by him.
His voice was really very good and i make a donation.

Look @ the people around all looking at him and most of them make a donation.
His voice is really very good.
THUMB!!!

Went to Pepper Lunch for our dinner....

Me & Jiamin cam-whoring while waiting for Jerdine and Yang Yang..

Brought JiaMin to my GuGu shop to buy things...
She bought 4 items... all the clothes from HongKong.

Went to watch Lion dance...
We were discussing some serious stuff... which i could not mention WHAT.



The last team of the day...
THEN
i realise ... i never take any lion dance photos..
This is the only photos taken.. hahaha...
Too serious in discussing the BIG stuff.

After that Hubby came to AMK to look for me and went down to Cineleisure for L4D.
Every weekend we base @ Cineleisure for L4D.

My favourite Map
Dead Air

Two serious guys... :D

I am so tired.... 4 hours of L4D.

Went to have supper @ house downstair then HOME SWEET HOME....


0 comments:

Post a Comment