Sunday, July 5, 2009

Shopping Day

This few days did some shopping. :D
Sat... meeting Gillian for Lunch at Takashimaya have Crystal Jade.
I cant eat solid food so she accompany me to crystal jade for porridge.
And went Far East to have some shopping.
Less then 1hour we spend $100 each. hahaha
Shawn and Guoxiang came over to look for us.




Accompany them go have lunch and we carry on shopping.
Till Amanda came over to look for me and walk to Taka for her waxing and i go take my laptop for shawn to repair. My mother came down awhile later and meet us at cineleisure.
She brought my sister laptop down for shawn to bring home repair.
hahaha,.. poor shawn.

2 Business Man....


Look at my mouth.. so swollen... argh

Mummy and me...

Dinner time... still Crystal Jade porridge...
Argh i have enough of porridge...




Hubby working at Jewel Fair..
Accompany him to KFC for supper.
It look so yummy... but i jus cant chew... hiks...


After eating went to Lan gaming.. LEFT 4 DEAD
My mouth look so weird... hiks


Girl Girl came over to look for me after her event.


Great Shopping day and hang out day..
Love them so much..
Hubby, Zylia, Amanda, Gillian.


0 comments:

Post a Comment