Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Recently busy... busy looking for day job and go for interview.
By this week will know if i am selected for the job. Good Luck to me...

Running through my childhood photos and hubby childhood photos... hahaha... So cute.. :D
I asked my mother... why when i am a small girl so adorable looking...
Now .. Ok la.. not too bad la.. looking at hubby photos makes me laugh...
Cos of his hair... hahaha... damn funny...

Will upload a few of hubby photos soon... HAHA...


(when i am 2months old)

(when i am 3months old)

(when i am 4months old)

(when i am 1years +)

(when i am 2years +)

(when i am 3years +)

(when i am 4years +)

(when i am going to 5years old)


More Photos....
Still scanning into my laptop.. hahaha...
(when i am 16years old)
(Me NOW!!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment