Friday, April 3, 2009

UPDATES!!!!

27 March Friday
As Usual.... my friday night is working... Work with Shawna & Sharon...
After work went to meet hubby at boatquay.
Once i reached we go eat BKT with Michael & his another friend.

28 March Saturday
Shawn Birthday; He celebrating at SABAI SABAI.
Too many people surrounding the tables.. All their "BROTHERS".
JUST US!


My TangGe - Benson Neo


Birthday Boy- Shawn




Benson, Kenny, Shawn



Adeline & Me


Liquor Liquor Liqour


Shawn & Adeline


Opps!!! hUBBY & Me again...


Shawn was asked to go on stage...
Adeline buy him flowers.. hahaha


The AH GONG SHAWN.


" Hei Se Hui " - All in Black.


The "BROTHERS"


Performance.


Benson, Adeline & Shawn.


Shawn is almost drunk le...


Adeline & Hubby


Hubby brothers say " OC of Shawn is Mr Kenny "




Yes la... He is DRUNK.




Hahaha... Hubby also drunk...
Hang over the next day... Sob.
29 March Sunday
Rest at hubby grandma house till evening,
And went to Hubby house to pack the room
so i will have place to put my stuff.
BUSY BUSY BUSY
30 March Monday
Busy Busy Busy
Moving some of my stuff.
31 March Tuesday
Went for casting and being selected.
Will be working with my girl girl Zylia on Thursday and Friday.
After Casting, went to have lunch with Huang Shi Nan, Zylia
and another girl. Went to bugis street shopping and then HomeSweetHome.
1 April Wednesday
Very early wake up, wash hubby shirt and get myself prepare.
Go Vivo to apply for Starhub Mobile Broadband.
Meet Zylia at The Central, go casting together.
Jason was with her, after casting went to Plaza Sing for lunch and went to DAISO.
Bought a Dust Bin as hubby room need it.
I took a bus home while zylia & jason go ahead with their plans.
I packed all my EEYORE soft toy to a Paper Bag, need to bring to hubby house.
And I took my laptop also.. damn heavy. I look so Aunty carrying so many stuff.
Meet him 930pm at Novena Square then go Boatquay awhile and went home after that.
***BAD DAY***

0 comments:

Post a Comment