Sunday, April 12, 2009

MEI LI YI SHENG TALENT SEARCH

10th April 2009 FRIDAY

I have been slacking at home till 5:35pm... when someone keep calling me to join the contest.
He have been pestered me to join the mei li yi sheng talent search for many months.
So... i went down.... with no preparation... I was nervous..
Called girl girl telling her i joining the contest... haha She told me its very easy to win,
even never win take it as experience.
I called Hubby,.. telling him i joining the contest...
Encouraging Words from him.. Mean alot to me. Love him...
Thanks for supporting me HUBBY AND ZYLIA.
The contest takes about one hour... Really Nervous...
They ask me what talent i be preforming... I only know how to dance..
So dancing is my talent... never prepare any music...
The DJ have what music.. and i just dance with it.. Of cos i mention RNB...

AND............ YEAPPY.... I WON... :D


After the contest... i walked to Far East...
girl girl called.. and say wanna buy Bikini for her photoshoot...
SO we meet up at Far East...
She was so happy with her "Stitch" she and jason caught it...
Explaining to me how she caught the STITCH... lol....



I was sitting behind the stitch... she say i very extra...
so poor me have to give way to the stitch...
" JASON feeding stitch "


MY FAVOURITE - without fail to eat this desert if i am there..


FOOLING AROUND WITH HER SOFT TOY.

Both of them really like to act,.... hahaha... damn funny

11 April 2009 Saturday
Working for a event @ Warren Golf Club with Joanna(Jojo).
The job was damn slack.... and the time is really crawling...
Both of us keep walking around the members area... hahaha...
Nice working with her....
have some chit chat about her naughty Dogs and some other stuff...
The Staff there kena scolded by their Assistant Manager,
because they give us wrong instruction... hmmm...
after 5 hours of event... i am so tired la..
we took the shuttle bus out to CCK MRT.
STupid me... saw the train coming.. and it shown that going toward Marine BAY.
I stay in the east... so i thought it the train...
too busy chatting with my hubby on the phone.. i took the wrong direction...
After 2stops.. i realise.. and get off the train and
took the other direction toward the Jurong East Interchange.
BLUR BLUR DE ME....
12 April 2009 SUNDAY
Today Hubby Off day... Slacking at home.. and i am blogging right now...
Hubby dont like i use the computer because... He alway say i am so addict to my laptop when i start using it... hahaha... actually alot ppl said.. Zylia, Gillian.. those close to me said....
So.. My hubby leaving me alone with my laptop...
he went to do housework... He washed clothes..... OMG...
(That my duty recently... but today.. he wash lehz...)
I am so glad that i have him in my life...
even sometime his words make me really piss off...
but after awhile i forget about it...
He put in alot of effort into the relationship at the same time expect alot...
Very protective about me... and say i alway like gong gong(naive)
give ppl make use or bluff also dont know. HAHA
The sweetest things he gave me... is i never get it from my ex...
I LOVE YOU HUBBY!
***Endure, OK?***

0 comments:

Post a Comment