Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hubby Cooking :D

Last Night not feeling well so didn't cook wanted to go downstairs buy.
But Hubby insist of cooking for me. hahaha...
He copy my style of cooking... :D

Went for Interview in the evening yesterday,
the company is walking distance from home.
Today the Director called and they give me an offer.
For the market now, the offer is consider not bad...
I still prefer working at the Law Firm which i am working now.
But it a Part time job... I cant be staying there as a part time for the next few months.
Currently Boss is OUT OF TOWN.
Monday he will be back in office,
i will talk to him about it and hopefully he could convert me to Full time. :D
If not i am going over to the company which offer me.

They want me to start work on coming Monday
but i required to start on 18th instead.
Enough time for me to talk to the boss and also have time to find my replacement.
ANOTHER STAGE OF DECISION MAKING.
CONFUSE!!!

Saw this Cute Umbrella, so i bought it.:D
Personally not really into Hello Kitty
but they dont have other choice so i pick this.


Irene accompany me go Casting at Chinatown.
And head to town to have our dinner at Coffee Club.
Cam-Whoring
来 看 着 你 ,1。 。 2。 。 3。 。 Cheese...

Food is nice... But too creaming that i cant finish it.
Hungry Irene finish the whole plate.

Did a little shopping in town. Bought a pair of Ripples Flat.

Yawn.. I am so tired...
好 累 哦 , 晚 安 了 !

0 comments:

Post a Comment