Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tons of update



Cooking Dinner?
Not as often as before as i working in the day already.
Housewife? Also need to take a break right... :D

Happily... meeting my friends.


After awareness job went down to Zouk with Jia and Janice
to meet Amanda & Edwin.
Suppose to meet Zylia there too..
but jason not feeling well so they went back early.

Saw some friends over there. :D
Gillian, Michelle, Sabrina etc.

Quite tired after a long day of work so went back at 2am.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wake up in the noon to prepare myself.
Going Ah Heng Shop first to meet Shawn, Alex and Brock.
His shop got an office which is very relax...

The system in the room.

While waiting for them to be ready to go chalet
Cam-Whoring with Hubby.
@ the chalet
After chalet, went down to boatquay TCC to grab something.
And head to Sabai Sabai.
Me & Renee @ SABAI
Me & Serene @ SABAI
The lovely couple.
The ladies

Happy Birthday to You.
YONGSHENG



Hubby & Friends.


Went home at 5plus in the morning...
I slept for 45mins and get up to work for Asian Youth Games..
ZOMBIE IN THE CAB
I took the cab at 730am but i only alight at 835am.
1 Hour of journal
I told uncle i want to go YIO CHU KANG
1st travel to bukit batok then he told me reaching..
I was thinking that's CHOA CHU KANG right.
Then he say... OH ya.. SOrry.
Then gonna travel all the way back again..
where we reach Woodlands, he is clever to use another expressway..
But who knows... After expressway he exit wrongly...
And there goes... time wasted.
I suppose to reach at 8am which mean i late for 35mins (excluding changing time)
Lucky Linda didn't angry about it, she is one of the event coordinator i like to work for.
No temper at all.
The uncle say he wasted my time so don't wan me to pay for it.
I see he so polite and apologise for his mistake, i pay $10 for the journal.


Working with Zylia, Mandy & Wan Zhuo
Me and Zylia manage the VIP area which the MP's are resting.
7 Bodyguard... Damn cool ya...

Torch exchange @ Marine Square.
The Power Girl.. hahaha



Have our lunch at Thai Express.
And notice that my favourite steamboat got an outlet at Marine Square.
So after work we went over to eat.




I am late meeting Hubby... so sorry.
Went to see our wedding band ,
like a ring at Love & Co waiting for the staff to get back to us on the size.
Meet Shawn @ Cine for Lan Gaming...
I am so tired after the game they wanted to go have supper.
But i go home straight and bathe...
Immediately fall asleep.
YAWN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment