Friday, June 26, 2009

Very Busy

Wanted to take a break off work and stuff... been busy with alot of things.
Works, preparation for my rom etc....
Going to see wedding band this sunday after my event...
This sunday have event with my dear friends.
Zylia, Mandy and Edwin...
Finally my dear girl.. posted her backdated post...
It was about a month ago post... faint....
Photos grabbed from her backdated post.

Taken with our camera using timer...
Nice right.


It nearly end of June... Time are really tight for me.
Zylia birthday is round the corner...
i need time to prepare her birthday present.
Hope she will like it.. hahaha... :D
Still planning what to do and buy for her...
Yesterday Amanda, Zylia, Jason, Edwin and Jason friends
was playing basketball at opposite hubby place.
Went home to bathe and look for them for a short chat.
Miss those days which we alway hang out together...
After all my things is being settle... i promise i will join u girls often ok.
Please dont give up on me.. hahaha...
(Amanda say i am a housewife hiding in my shell)

0 comments:

Post a Comment