Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve- Countdown

Merry Christmas Everyone!


Celebrate my Christmas at Boatquay!
Bibi was on MC due to his hand. We spend the whole afternoon slacking at hm. ROT!
Reach boatquay at about 6plus cause his friends booked U Bar & Temptation for a
Company function. There is Buffet too~~~ Hungry me.. Bibi help me order Tom Yam soup.
It taste suck big time, normal is quite fresh and nice.. but don't know why it taste differently.
So i called to complain and ask them to resend me a new want. As the chicken spoil already
got a smell.. I thought it my problem so i ask bibi to taste too... he feel the smell also...
Slacking and singing at his pub till 8plus, need to go Mandarin Hotel for the dance show le.
Hmmm.. The Babes- Linda, Charlyene, Cindy & me.
It very fun working with them :D The dance takes about 1hour plus, right after the dance
i rush back to U bar to countdown with Bibi. Too lazy to walk back to citilink & take train...
i took cab instead.. lolz very lazy hor..

About to reach there, my girl girl Gillian called. She was saying to meet me at boatquay as
my god-brother Clement will be going too.. U bar is full house so they went Millions instead.
So i am like running here and there :D Saw alot of my old friends at millions.

Very Happy day ! :D PEACEFUL.

At Bibi Place- prepare to go out !


The dancer for the night.










@Millions


Bibi Pub waitress - Emily

Friend for 10years. Pamela




Qiuming and his GF.



Sharon(my bitches) came to Millions too... Happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment