Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Meal

Early morning, wake up with Bibi as he need to go to work.
He go set up the things so i go Carrefour to buy some food to cook for him tonight.
I cooking 1-meat 1-vegetable 1-fish 1-Soup. My first time cooking dinner for someone.
Normally i only cook shark fin soup, but not the whole meal. :D

So today, i cooked chicken wing, dou miao, fish & Shark fin soup.



Shark fin soup- Need to boil 2hour with chicken & Scallop
(I put too much scallop this time hiks, but bibi say is nice also la)


After 2hours, take out the meat & the scallop to cool down first.


After cool down, peel the chicken and the scallop.


TaDa!!! Done.


Now the Mushroom, Mushroom before cook must use hot water to soften it first.

The fish is fry but i cooked another style but forget to take photo of it hiks.
I cook it with 2 diff steam fish sauces, Bibi love the fish the most. :D YUmmy.



Finish cooking at 6pm. I pack the food and bring down to PS for his dinner.
Don't wan him eat cold food so immediately cab down.
I bring extra soup so that his colleague can drink also... :D
After his dinner, i need to rush back my house there to meet adeline for Mahjong section.
Bibi came over to her place after work. Bibi is staying over at my place tonight. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment