Monday, December 15, 2008

Dinner

No more day Job... I feel so freedom~~ it been 6years of working in office job...
Finally.. Have a break for few months, after my exam i will be going for other job again~
Rest for awhile & Hit something bigger... :D It a turning point of my life.

Wake up pretty late... and slacking around at hm...
Bibi meet me 6pm @ Bugis for dinner with Shawn. Both of them late...
Baby late for 30mins Shawn late for an hour... POWER!
I was starving as i didn't have breakfast / lunch.
Went over to eat Steamboat,... i finish 1 and a half bowl of rice & lots of other foods...
Poor Baby... Eat till very full.. cos don't wan to waste food..
All Shawn fault.. Jio go eat steamboat end up he eat little bit........ Hiks~~~
After dinner, we decide to go Arcade to find some childhood memories lolx.





At the Arcade


They are so serious; So pro.





Playing Street Fighter...
Yes, it you baby....
I wanted to show u off to the whole world.
U mean alot to me!

After that went to meet his colleague at The Crew Room- Parklane.


After that.. of cos go hm~~~~ SLEEP..
Got event the next day.. gonna wake up damn early!!!
GOOD NIGHT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment