Sunday, December 21, 2008

Bibi Off day...

Bibi Off day~~~ BUT hiks... i have event at night..
so limited time... wake up at 1pm get ourself prepare..
and leave hm at 3pm. Head down to Wisma for our dinner
and later Casse & Yuan Zhi(Casse bf)come and meet us..
Me & Casse is working together later~~~

Before head for dinner.. Went to my Favourite shop "BEBE".
Bought a black top which i always wanted. $89.
He wanted to pay for that clothes but i refuse...

I know he dote me and pamper me alot..
But don't feel like spending his money on my own stuff.
Went to eat the BBQ food which use to go with the other girls.
It yummy as usual. After our food, went to meet them...

Blur Casse though start work at 520pm... she say " we have to walk over le"
I though my watch spoil.. i ask what time now.. she say 520pm...
I blur... lolx... we start work at 620pm la girl... kekeke.. So cute la her..

Have 1 more hours so...
He want to go TAKASHIMAYA to buy his thing.
but i wanted to go MANGO as there is sale ma.. so walk walk walk..
till i total forget about he want to buy thing lolx.. Poor thing.

We went to far east and i bought a denim skirt. :D
And head to work...

(I Ask bibi to take bus cos we still have some time)
1st time taking bus together.


Meet up with the client to chill at Shaw Mac.
So bo liao... we decide to take some photos.. posing with our cigg.






Casse & Me! Slack Slack


After awhile we all hungry le.. so we order MAC....


Bibi & Yuan Zhi(Casse bf) suppose to go Marine Square to meet Chris for birthday dinner.
But last min change of plan. So they went Takashimaya to shop.
I called him.. and ask where is he... he say taka finding chris present..
Hmmm... i was feeling cold as the wind is pretty strong.
Ask him to come to shaw mac to pass me my pant so that i can change.
He came back with a paper bag...
Of cos.. curious me will ask.. " what u bought for chris ".
He refuse to let me see.. i ask why le.. see what u bought for him OK ma right.
I open up the paper bag and see what is it...
IT WAS MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT.
He then say " Hiks... No surprise for you le la "
I was happily laughing... & say..
the following christmas we still gonna celebrate together ma right?
Thank you Dear... I love the watch very much.


After that, the in charge come.. so the poor 2guys have to wait for us at other table...
We are just 1table away from each other... He called.
Casse capture the moment.. i also never realise till i open my camera the next day.



930pm lo,....... Need to rush to another event at SHIN Bar. Under Martell.
Working with Adeline and Angeline. The dress is quite nice, in red.
We went 4pubs -
1st-Shin bar
2nd-Millions
3rd-White bar
4rd-Jab 1
Went to Bibi Pub for awhile which is
just beside white bar to take a photos with him.


Bibi not very happy as he saw a guy put
his hand on my shoulder while taking photos.
But i did push away his hand ya. hmmm
If a girl like that hold him or something.. I also not happy, so i understand.
Taking photos is part of the Martell Job...
So i was thinking
" try to avoid ba.. if really cannot then dont do martell ".
@ Bibi Pub... U BAR

He bought me this... So cute and sweet right!

0 comments:

Post a Comment