Wednesday, March 18, 2009

15 March 2009 - Mambo Stevie Clubsnap Shoot

These 2 photos which i like the most for the shoot :D

It been sometime since i do CS shoot.
Quite fun as there are a few familiar faces. Augustine, Harry etc.

It was a very hot day... Sweat alot ya.
Saw Desmond there too.. he is having the company model's portfolio shoot.
I should have the section 2weeks ago with Zylia but didn't manage to make it.

Desmond asked after my shoot, then go over his side to complete my portfolio shoot for his company.
Kongo is the photographer who engaged by Desmond.


My Poor Hubby wake up very early with me and went to clarke quay with me... waited for me at liang court Mac.
Poor him waited 3hours and really tired so he went home first while i complete my shoot with kongo.

Weather very hot that day.. so faster rush to hubby place to have a shower... Shiok .. kekeke...

Head to Market to have lunch with him... hahahaha...
Love him so so much...

Saturday 14 March 2009

Went to Watch Movie with Hubby, Adeline and Terence.
Dragonball Evolution - Quite nice la.. But too movie time too short. I feel kind of waste money.... hmmm...

0 comments:

Post a Comment