Wednesday, March 11, 2009

On MC today

Things doesn't goes well for me... Yes! Everything.
I resigned from my current job and looking for another day job. Hope i could find a day job asap. Hate to slack and doing nothing, of cos when you slack = no money$$$. Relationship; keep quarrel with hubby on the same issue, and deal to my PMS i keep throwing temper at him. Talk to him really hash. Now everything settle... the rain go away and there is rainbow in the sky with the BIG RED SUN... hahaha...

My mother quite weird recently, i never feel this kind of pamper from my mum before. OMG!
Normally she will scream when she talk to me.. amazingly she didn't do that to me this few days. whenever i am sick, she will ask me go to work still; but she asked me not to go last night. Shocked.
Having Bad headache, sore throat and 4ulcers on my lips(is together cause i bite my lips). Too heaty, must be those spicy food which i love so much.


Yesterday hand up my last module assignment, great help from Amelia. :D
Result will be out during April, hopefully i pass this time. and faster get my cert.
Meet up with my girl girl for lunch at Crystal Jade. Not feeling well so both of us have the porridge. Edwin came to look for us at Suntec. Accompany my girl to cut her hair and she accompany me to the book store to get the book. "THE SECRET".

Edwin give us a lift to Plaza Sing and head off to meet HR. It Zylia & Jason 3th Month anniversary, my sweet little girl wanted to make a card for Jason, went to MADE WITH LOVE to design the card. (She bought him a Superman Couple T)
While she design the card, i read the secret. Dont know why after awhile my head is getting very very pain, girl girl went to meet Jason and i took a cab home. Too headache to even have my dinner, lie on bed and that it dont feel like moving.

I am on Medical Leave today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment