Thursday, March 5, 2009

envy-closet.blogspot.com

Recently i was so busy over many stuff.
Busy with my new blog shop - envy-closet.blogspot.com (Do show some support! haha)
Hang out with my friends for dinner, movie, chill etc.

Meet up with zylia for dinner at tiong bahru. Having my favorite steamboat buffet.
Amanda came to meet us for movie too. It been awhile since we last gather.

After movie, everyone was tired. No more program for the day so Home Sweet Home.
Hubby came over to fetch me at tiong bahru then walk home together.

Our next meetup " Go eat Durian "

he's just not that into you


Rating: PG - Rate: 4/5
Language: English with Chinese subtitles
Runtime: 129 min
An all-star cast is featured in the stories of a group of interconnected, Baltimore-based twenty- and thirtysomethings as they navigate their various relationships from the shallow end of the dating pool through the deep, murky waters of married life. Trying to read the signs of the opposite sex, each hopes to be the exception to the “no exceptions” rule.



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update on my new day job, in Meridian Group Holding, I learnt a lot of things which I never handle before in the past. It quite a challenging job for me. The staffs are quite nice to me too.
The bad things about it, the pay is not high and the company has quite a number of relatives working there.

Don’t really like the way how some staffs try to get attention by the directors / Manager.
Yuck, it makes me feel sick.

Have some misunderstanding with my HOD, kind of pissed when he mention about it.
After clarify the whole thing, he told me go check my payslip which is being upload to the system already.

The Pay slips system show my basic pay lesser amount, so I ask why is it like that.
Then he replied: we won't cheat ur money, don't worry.
I don’t know why I don’t feel good when he replied this to me.
So, I told him “ i never say u all cheat my money. Jus wanna understand how the pay is being calculated “.

He then replied: was teasing lar.. don't take it seriously.

But I still don’t feel good about it. HmMm… Creature.

0 comments:

Post a Comment