Saturday, March 7, 2009

Chill out section

It a really tired day at work. Having meeting from 3plus till 6plus pm. Ya, i knock off work at 6pm.
But usual stay late, i meeting Gillian at 6:30pm at Orchard but when out from meeting the time is already 6:40pm.
So, i immediately called her and told her i cant make it as i still have lots of thing to sort out.

She packed food for me and came over to my office to have dinner with me.
So nice of her, she know i don't have time to take dinner so she packed up for me.
She stay with me in the office till 8 plus. then we head to Tiong bahru to chill at Coffee bean.
Have some updates on each other.

And went to Clarky Quay at 945pm to meet Jia, Adeline & Amanda.
Then went to Boatquay to drink.

Amanda at Shin Bar.


Can you tell i am exhausted from work?


Chicken Wing.


After Shin bar, we went to Thai Disco for awhile and went to pick Hubby up @ Bugis.
He is out with Shawn & James. As we are travel in the same direction, they hop on the cab.
Home Sweet Home.

Plan for the weekend.

Saturday
- Gillian Birthday Celebration @ BoatQuay
-Couple Night out - Power House (Amanda x Bf , Jia x Bf , Me x Bf , Adeline x Bf)

Sunday
-Sentosa (Schedule of event for the day, planned by AMANDA.

xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo





Hubby brought me to my favourite SteamBoat Buffet, hahaha... went there 2times this week.
It a simple steamboat buffet but i just simply love the soup there and the durian ice cream.
It Yummy, the Tom yam soup & Herbal soup is damn good. I would like to have both but each person only can have one choice. So, i will have the tom yam and ask hubby to take herbal.


Haha... He alway give in to me and pamper me like a princess. Love him to the max.





The Menu


0 comments:

Post a Comment