Thursday, May 7, 2009

6th May 2009 Wednesday - Audi Fashion Festival - Coke Light

Working for Coke Light for the Audi Fashion Festival.
The invited guest was all wearing very nice clothes...
David Gan was there too... he is wearing a very cute spec... hahaha...

Working with my girl girl Zylia. Meet up early for dinner before we start work.
And we went to get my favourite ice cream from hagen daz
(i love the coffee ice cream very much)

The job is very easy, just giving out coke light to the guest.
3hours pass... dunno why suddenly my head very pain and giddy....
Very xin ku... so girl girl accompany me go toilet and puke... *Vomite*

Hubby came to fetch me home.
Went to Market have porridge and took the medicine... Sob.. Headache.

*** Photo quality low... as using my HP camera...***
wait for girl girl to send me better photos... :D



Coke Light (the air con in here is fuking cold.)


The Audi R8. (Damn cool)


Samsung LCD TV - Super Slim






The friendship last forever... :D




0 comments:

Post a Comment