Monday, May 11, 2009

Over the weekend

Happy Vesak Day. Hubby off on holiday... Wake up early in the morning.
And get prepare to go Bugis temple pray... Weather so hot... sweat noN- stop.
Hungry already? Ya!!! Have AJISEN RAMEN for our lunch.



He is alway on the phone... so many ppl keep calling ALWAYS.

Hubby take photos of me while waiting for food.


Green Tea & Lemon Tea (they are close friends)

YUMMY




At night went to find hubby friends at Riverwalk. They selling clothes there.
Taken photos near the river.




After that hubby and me.. went to henerson wave... :D


We walk down and up the bridge.. and wanted to walk to the other end.
But it was past mid night already.. and the road seem very scary.. it only me and hubby and it quite dark... i told hubby i wanna go home. It makes me think of the movie uninvited, very scary cause there was so many dust bag on the side of the road.




Hubby told me his mother ask if i am preg. As my breast look quite swollen. hahaha...
She say base on her experience of having 5 children... she think i am preg. hahaha...
Hubby told her : No la ... is coming PMS le..
Last 2weeks she ask if i am preg cause my stomach look bloated, i say no...
Is because i eat alot so got tummy. I think Hubby mother want me to be preg ba???
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment