Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Few days of MAHJONG-ing...

Mahjong-ing at either at Zylia House or My House....
The Kakis hahaha... :D
Grab photos from Amanda Blog... ahahaha

At my house.... all hungry.. order Mac to eat hahaha...
JOANNE, EDWIN, ZYLIA, AMANDA, ADELINE


At Zylia House... same thing... all hungry order Mac to eat....
JOANNE, ETHEL, WILSON, ZYLIA

I so blur.... took this few photos... i never notice the card... and never "PONG".
Hiks... that's fly away my 1 tai.....


Hubby after work came over to zylia's house to look for me.
While waiting for me.. he watch movie online... :D



TOMORROW NIGHT MAHJONG-ING AT AMANDA'S HOUSE.
HAHAHA... TAKE TURN TO GO EACH OTHER PLACE.


Went to Tiong Bahur Plaza with Mum.
Wanted to perm my lashes.
At Lady Fingers; the lashes perm is a waste of money...
Dont ever go there perm eye lashes....
cos it look exactly the same and she is trying to put mascara to make it abit curve.
Mum is the photographer.. hahaha...





As you know... the nail polish wont dry that fast....
so you have to let it cool for awhile...
I think i wont do manicure again.. not that i dont like...
Is because.. i went FairPrice to buy Eggs and some food...
I look like a Handicap... And the polish abit .................... *^(*&&%&^

0 comments:

Post a Comment