Thursday, May 7, 2009

I can feel he is disappointed.

Hubby wake up late for work today... And told me, my mobile keep ringing.
It was message from Linda. Ask me work for 100plus event for tomorrow.
Without thinking i told her i can do....

Friends who know me... will know i am a super workaholic...
To me, always is about work, earn money because i need to support my mum.

BUT, i didn't realise i hurt someone......
From young.. i do not need to answer to anyone...
Just because of this attitude... i hurt my hubby.

I can feel he is disappointed that i didn't tell him i going to work.
As he need respect from me, just a notification mean alot to him.
And i forgot tomorrow is the 8th. Our fifth month anniversary.

He left for work and text me.

Him: Haiz, tomorrow is our 5th month but u work, cant bei me eat dinner, wanna give u a little surprise, u go to the little drawer at the mirror ,which u put the nail cripper. There a gift for u. never mind, i know work is important, i understand, u go work loh.

(2 days ago, We planned this friday to have dinner togther.) but i forget about it... :(
Hubby... i am so sorry that i alway think about work work work.
And neglect you, sometime i tired even attitude to you.. Sorry ya...
I have cancel all friday jobs to accompany you, ok?
100plus and Awarness job, i also never go do le.. ok?

Will you forgive me ?




My Hubby so sweet... Love you.


Thank you Hubby... I like the ring very much. Muackz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment