Monday, May 4, 2009

Next 3days of Beer Fest

Yeappy... Early morning received call from Cortina Watch...
I am selected for 2nd interview.. Wish me good luck for tomorrow interview.


VERTICAL HORIZON(USA) CONCERT

I didnt listen to this kind of music... but their music really very nice and popular.
Almost everyone came beer fest because of this live band. Normal day ticket is $37 but for 2 May 09 is $67... whoooo~ When the live band start everyone was screaming...
They sing along with the band... Cool.....


2nd day onward i requested to change to another uniform as the PVC is really very warm...



Joanna was working for singha for the weekends.


Welna, Joanne and Joanna





THE SOL BEER BOOTH


ALL UNDER APB. FUN WORKING WITH THEM.


SOLO


JESSICA, JOANNE, SAMANTHA


LAST DAY OF WORK, SAMANTHA HELP ME TIE MY HAIR.
NICE RIGHT... HAHAHA


It US again.... the last day of work... :D


Hubby and Shawn came over to look for me... :D


Me and hubby...


I personally like the "Magners" beer cause it taste abit sweet.
I hate beer but Magners would be the only beer i would drink... hahaha
Hubby like "Erdinger" Beer cause it smooth... :D

And not to forget my pretty girl... Amanda...
She working for the last day... :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment