Friday, May 1, 2009

Beer Fest @ Singapore Flyer

29th April 2009 Wednesday

Early morning received a call for a job interview near hubby house.
The environment of the office is very messy, the boss is a Korea... very weird old man.

After that.. went home to change something simple and go for my facial session.
Package still have 5 sessions.... hmmm... always feel so relax after the facial.
As my package include shoulder, hand, leg and head massage. ENJOY!

Walk over to find hubby and wait for him to off work, so i go buy some facial foam, makeup removal etc...

Home Sweet Home for dinner....

(Been having arguement recently... once it related to event.. we alway quarrel...)
I know he is protective over me.. What i can say is...
HUBBY PLEASE ENDURE!!!




30th April 2009 Thursday

Working for Beer Fest,... 4days... Start work at 4pm and should end at 10pm but they extend the hours to 12am, of cos they pay accordingly and plus cab fare. very tired day... my leg is breaking... i got to endure 3 more days... the heel i wore make my foot very pain... normally is ok but dont know why i wear to beer fest is so painful. I guess i walk too much... keep walking around the tables.. TIRED!!!

APB people came down and help out of the counter.
I am working for SOL BEER, The Original Authentic Mexican Beer Brand since 1899.
YES MEXICO... some customers was kidding about the serious FLU.... hahaha

Saw some friends working for others brand,
My girl girl Zylia, Shawna, Abigail, Donna, Apple, Angeline...
and some other girls.. cant remember their name( I am bad with names )

Too busy.. didn't get the chance to take a photos together... probably if today have time..

The SOL BEER Uniform.. PVC damn bloody hot..
My Bra and Underwear all wet.... Hate this uniform at this kind of weather...
Lucky sat and sun i be wearing another uniform.. the dress.. it not pvc..
It will be very comfortable... I will ask the incharge later if i can change wearing that dress today... the pvc is very uncomfortable... dry outside.. wet inside... gosh!!!



Me and my precious girl...

0 comments:

Post a Comment