Thursday, January 15, 2009

Girl's Shopping Day

Early Morning wake up with Hubby... He go work.. I go for my Job Interview.
The office is very big and it at the highest level of Suntec Tower.
Interview is easy & relax... :D after interview, went for my waxing appointment.

Went over to Bugis to meet my girl girl Gillian & Yi Fang for Shopping & Dinner.
Dont know what wrong with Gillian,.. been hyper and crazy the whole day... :D
After shopping, they go to my place.



Gillian & Me - Apple Tea Ambassador


@ Bugis Street... The Bubble Tea Shop...
there is a fruit with a Spec.
So borrow borrow hor... :D kekeke...


My new Year clothes!


Crazy me... What a pose.!

2 crazy girl.. playing with my camera!






After 2hours, slacking at my house... they going back home..
and i am heading to Boatquay.
" I bluff him saying i go friends house play MJ, wanted to give him surprise."
BUT HE READ MY MIND.
The next morning.. wake up @ 12pm.
Slack at his place and chat with his mother and sister.
i walk out of the room see what they doing, why laugh so loudly...
So funny his brother and sister... playing music and dance in the living room.
I asked the brother to dance again.. he so shy dont dare to dance le...
I been sick for 3weeks le... his mother keep asking me go see doc...
so i went to see doctor. So expensive $58. Faint....


At home till 8pm... go West Coast new shopping centre with his whole family.
And have dinner together,after that they went home.. so me and Hubby go walk walk...
we chat for 1 and half hour and reach home at 1plus, watch DVD.

I love this kind of simple family day. :D
*** I love u for who u are... ***



Question: What is Faithful ?
Answer: To me faithful is when u are with someone,
you give him/her the best and not having another affair.

What do you think, Tricia?

Changing a gf/bf fast doesn't mean unfaithful.
And the most important is that....
He is not the 1 who suggest the break up?

When fate come it comes... when fate end it end...
No one can force it to happen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment