Saturday, January 10, 2009

Good Day to all,it been a long while since i had last write in a blog.
Well,now i had my princess already.i had become happier.life for us is like a newly wed couple.stay by me when i'm sleeping,make breakfast for me when i'm awake.so xinfu...
she is so sweet...
Life is so funny...known her since the sultan days 5 years ago,never really talk...
Then recently add me on msn and the sparks grow....haha.
At that time she is single and i'm single too..so...
U know....things happen...well,i must thanks ''saibai saibai'...haha.
she is so sweet and thoughtful..always know how to make my days...

We been prawning,watching movie,clubbing and her fav is eat eat eat..hehe.
tat is steamboat,but then she dun eat much,cos she will eat abit only just for the taste
but with all the rice finish up (fan ton),
then the rest,as usual,i finish up the rest..guess she wan me to be fatter so that there will be no more bees buzzing around me when she is not around...haha...
Wat a great idea!lolx(.'')LuckY I'M The fAithFuL TyPe.So ShE dUn havE to WoRry...

Today is my off day,woke up late due to watching "Red Cliff" last nite.
she surprise me when i saw that she is interested in these type of movie too,
cos normally gals like to watch love story only.>'_'<
Woke up at 2pm,then slack at her house till 6pm,later going to orchard for her
sister birthday at a hotel...so got to prepare soon,cos gonna be late le.
Will keep u guys update soon.dun worry bros,dun say i keep sticking with my gf,
and i forget about u all,it wont happen cos she and u all is important to me and i will meet u guys soon..
Cheers.
HaPpY nEw YeAr tO All AnD HopE All Will Be BlEsSEd..

0 comments:

Post a Comment