Sunday, January 11, 2009

Terrible day for me! - This Entry all my precious 1.

Thank you Hubby for taking care of me while i am sick, having fever the whole day. Taken medicine and slack awhile at home... Should meet my bitches at 6pm de but i reach at 8pm. Cause my daddy make herbal tea for me to drink...

Went to Holland V. to meet my bitches, SHUQING BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION TODAY!
After dinner, we all go back to the hotel which they book to celebrate her birthday.


Walking to Cold Storage!!


Shawn, JingYi & Derrick - The Good GUYS.


ShuQing, Fion, Dawn & me.

Not to forget my Hubby :D


Shopping for stuff to buy back to hotel eat.


Funny Derrick.

ShuQing & Weiling bf - 同 年 同 月 同 日 生 。
i havent found someone which is same date as me,
同 年 同 月 同 日 生.


Slacking In the Hotel Room.


The Group Photos... using my camera timer.
Couple 1: Joanne & Kenny
Couple 2: Weiling & Bf
Couple 3: Fion & Derrick
Couple 4: Shuqing & JingYi
Friends: Shawn & Dawn

Shuqing with her birthday Present.


But after awhile, i left for work at Dblo with my girl girl.
Tiviol job.. i will always work with her..
While working.. my fever temperate is getting higher...
I am feeling extremely cold, i already wear jacket but still the cold is unbearable.
But work still work... Endure till 2:30am.... Go eat BKT. Yummy!


Of cos... after supper.. went over to U bar to wait for Hubby.
Still feeling very cold... he went over 7 eleven to buy fever medicine.
While waiting for him.. i feel abit sleepy so i rest on the table.
Hubby.. surprise me with a soft toy- My favourite Eeyore( In bees design ) & a rose.
So sweet of him... I appreciate it... & I told him.. next time dont waste this kind of money...
Reach home... I straight away K.O. but he still reading newspaper...

0 comments:

Post a Comment