Thursday, January 22, 2009

RIP BROTHER - AH ONG

AH Ong ar..........
I just saw you last week @ boatquay....
Then now today... I heard from jiamin you Jump Building????

NABEI.... U really damn silly...........................................................
Cos of her.... U go JUMP........
Write what stupid letter... telling everyone to take care and Just leave like this????
Dont you know there are so many of us... tearing for you right now?????
Dont u know we all miss and care for you ????


DO RIP BROTHER. I miss those days...
Some memories recap.

*** Why my old laptop spoil.... there are so many photos of us there ***
Only manage to find a few photos i taken for u.

Rem this??? i took all this photos for you???
rem we chu shi for wei yong @Geylang 2year ago???
The way we have fun together.. the way we took un-natural photos.
Alway like to disturb me and care for all of us?






@ Kampong Bahru - Kuger........
Rem this photos.... i took for u and pris.
Rem what u guys all gang up and sabo me.
Make me so paiseh???


REM this????? Taken @ Dragonfly !


Taken @ Jurong East... outside loy loy shop????
My Victory Hand sign......


Will you remember me? Rem the days we everyday sit @ 501/503 till very late?
Having training @ Boon Lay CC... after that you all will send me home....
Alway complaining Jurong to Bedok very far??? But still you all will send me back....
When i am down..... U guys accompany me to pass through it???
It all.... Stocked Deep in my memories..........................



0 comments:

Post a Comment