Monday, January 19, 2009

Yummy!

After Tivoil, went over to Hubby Pub.
So Angry.... He is so so DRUNK. Kinda Pissed off with him.
Friend birthday... HE DRUNK.??? Hiks...
when drunk his attitude very bad, makes me feel like straight away go home.
But dont know why... I didnt.. dont wanna leave him there like this.

Lucky Gillian & Chanel was there accompany me..
Took out my balance and drink with them.

Around 4am, send him home lor...





The Next day wake up... I asked him.. Do u know what u did?
He totally forget what he did... me and his brother was laughing...
Cos when reach home... his brother havent slp, so we disturb the drunk KaZua.
Damn funny la...., then his mother walk out of the room...
ask him " Why, now u like to slp with long pant ar..." lolx...
I sabo him... I said " Auntie u know Y he wear long pant slp... cos he drunk last night".
Everyone laugh...
After he done with his house cleaning... we went over to Ikea.
Wanna take a look at the thing there... And we like a few concept there...
Very nice and cozy...
Went over to ABC Market to have our Dinner...
2 person eat this... and we finish it... lolx...

0 comments:

Post a Comment