Wednesday, February 18, 2009

How we spent our V'Day.

It a happy day.... Happy V' Day. After a tired day of work...
went to hubby work place to wait for him off work...
While waiting for him... he send me an msg... U know U know... :D
And went to serve customer,
he surprise me with bunch of roses which he keep in the cardboard.
And Of cos... My favourite Soft-toy EEYORE!

Hubby bought the eeyore cause he going resevice soon
and at least i can hug the soft-toy to sleep. hmm...



I bought this gold-ring for US as V'day present.


The Cute Eeyore & Bunch of flower....


Went home to pack clothes... COS we celebrating @ Special place for 3Day 2N.
it should be a surprise for him de... but his KPO colleague told him my plan le.


The Valentine Present by Hubby.
1) Bunch of Roses
2) My favourite Soft-toy char - EEYORE
3) Giorgio Armani Sunglass
*** Thank hubby for the present; I love it very much ***

The Rings on our finger. The promise we gave each other. LOve U!

Off we go...

Lalala... Celebrating this special day with my 2 love one. HubbY & Zylia(Girlgirl).
I bring martell... So we start playing Card games.... hahahaha...
POUR LIQUOR OR POUR MIXER - U CHOOSE.... LALALA...




Me & My girl girl....

Jason + Zylia


They went to ATM... Haha... Hubby capture their sweet action.
LC in the public... hahaha...

Lunch time.... :D


After lunch.. went back to rest awhile.. and go swimming... hahaha.. Happy.
*Happy moment alway past real fast... *
ENd of the 3D 2N. Back to work again!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment