Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Saturday Night

A simple day at home study my marketing. Receive the course work from lecturer need to complete by next week.

It kind of bored as I should graduate last semester with my classmate due to lot of events during September,

I didn’t complete the course work well and now need to retake my course work.

Is ok, I believe with some of my friends help I could get better score this time.


Special Thank to Amelia, great help from her. :D

Without her help, I think I still scratch head on the questions.

Evening time… Get myself prepare to go Hubby’s Cousin Wedding Dinner @ M’ Hotel.

The hotel service is too much for me to accept, one dish change one plate.

It so annoying when we are talking, the server keep changing plate.

The end of the dinner, they leave a feedback form on the table. SO, I write in down in the form.

Hubby’s younger cousin was so cute, she wrote on the card too. “Please be more practical.”

After dinner, we walk to DBS Building to deposit cash.

CAM Whoring outside the bank. Kekeke.. Love this photo very much.

That’s the photo I put on my office desk. So Sweet!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment