Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A shocking night!!!

In the middle of the night... I am so sound a sleep.
Hubby wake me up from my sleep. I was thinking what happened.
He tell me he cant breathe properly... Very xin ku..
He have asthma... but many years never attack liao... he also not using the pump already.
FOr the past few days also he have breathing problem already.

But yesterday he wake me up.. something very wrong...
He look terrible.. I am so scared... And bring him go Hospital.
In the cab.. his face like dying like that... so scary..

Head to Alexandra Hospital...
After registration... He was ask to go to the room
the doctor injected 3times on the breathing tube...

After few hours later.. then able to discharge...
It scare me!!!

Doctor say.. It was the haze which cause the breathing problem.
In the night the breathing tube become small + the infection...
So very hard to breathe... And also coughing... Quite Dangerous...








0 comments:

Post a Comment