Saturday, February 21, 2009

My new love - Gucci Sling Bag

Friday~~~

After work.. went to meet Adeline chill at Herren and Hubby went to meet his friends @Ang Mo Kio. A very tired day.... Never take my dinner... hiks...

GuoXiang and Hubby (Hubby look so young beside him) - alway say he look like xiao didi.


Thursday



A Happy Day!!!
After work.. happily go meet hubby @ Orchard.
We went to Wisma for the BBQ food which sharon intro me..
Hubby also love the food there.. YUMMY!

Love Hubby accompany me go shopping....
I told him i wan to buy a Gucci Sling Bag which i wanted 1 for very long.
SO SO SO>........... There we go...

Me with my new love...


GUCCI & LOUIS VUITTON IS MY FAVOURITE BRAND.

lOVE... GUCCI - $740.

Brands that i own.
1st brand - Dior Handbag (mummy use till rot liao) $830 Year 2005
2nd brand - Burberry Handbag (sold to my sister) $700 Year 2006
3rd brand - Gucci Handbag (mummy now using) $1280 - Year 2007
4rd Brand - LV Speedy Mini Lin (sold away too small to put my stuff) $1130 - Year 2008
5th Brand - LV Neverfull MM (Current using) - $1080 - Year 2008
6th Brand - LV Zippy compact wallet (Current using) - $840 - Year 2008
7th Brand - Gucci Sling Bag (my current new love) - $740 - Year 2009

OKAY......... PROMISE HUBBY.. STOP BUYING BRANDED GOODS
IT's HARD BUT I WILL TRY!
CAUSE....
OUR FUTURE IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN ANYTHING ELSE...


SUNDAY MUMMY BIRTHDAY.

HER GIFT WILL BE A RED PACKET


AND

HUBBY TREAT MY MUMMY EAT

DIN TAI FUNG!

0 comments:

Post a Comment