Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Whoo~~~~ Happy

Start work today at a global company....
First day of work... saw linda hahaha... she working there too.
The company people are very nice there... But job scope ain't what i want to do.
The pay quite high but... The job scope is not challenging at all...

About end of the day.. i received a call from the shipping company which i went for interview week ago.... (the shipping company which i hope to get in) called me down for 2nd interview.

So today.... I went for the 2nd interview and immediately they hire me and sign appointment letter. I was so happy :D hahaha... Starting this Job tomorrow. As for the previous job.. i told them i cant work already. YA, Free label for a day. :D

My Poor Hubby.. wake up at 7am this morning with me. Accompany me go interview.
And he waited 2hours. cause they interview me and plus some waiting time here and there to get the document done.

After interview, we walked to Bukit Purmei to eat lor mee.. damn yummy.!
HOME SWEET HOME TO REST...

later go bugis remove my extension + buy Alarm clock.. cos i sure cant wake up after 1 and the half month of slacking.. hahaha.. Must buy damn loud ringing alarm clock.


Looking forward to learn many new things from the company.
Especially the business development planning area.

0 comments:

Post a Comment