Friday, February 27, 2009

My poor best friend

Recently, something happened to my best friend. Someone asked her to take care of her dog which she picked it up on the street.
She asked a lot of her friends nobody want to help her, so out of good will, my best friend agree. In the end, the dog gone missing and she is being blame for that.

As their friend, trying to mend thing between them so I act as a passerby and tag on her cbox, trying to say out my best friend feeling as she got no chance to explain herself.

And another thing, I never put my name is not I scare or no guts, I just don’t wan to make thing worse by letting her think that I am ganging up with my best friend against her which is not what I am thinking.Instead of solving the problem between them, she blamed me instead.

OMG, Just because of a dog gone missing and she blame the whole world?
She had never think back, when she is down who is there for her? When she run out of money, who’ is the one intro jobs to her?
When no one wanted to keep the puppy for her, who is the one do her a favor.

Now, Just because of a missing stray puppy she threw all the blame on her. C’mon we are all human, I am sure everyone have feeling, my best friend had look after the puppy for a few days have start to like the dog. Of cause feel sad when it’s gone missing. Someone Steal the dog from her house, that no way she can prevent it as she is staying on the 1st level.


To The DRAMA QUEEN

You don’t appreciate people when they are doing things for you & that why you lost everything good in your life.
You are trying too hard to be a dog lover but that doesn’t make you a better person.

Oh ya, I think your IP Tracker got problem ya. :D
I am working in Meridian Group for your info.

Anyway, thank for your concern I am a busy person don’t have time to fool around with you.
This time you are really too much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment